RETURNS & REPAIRS
All AMERIGLO® products are designed and manufactured to provide customers with years of reliable performance. In the event your AMERIGLO product requires factory service or warranty claim evaluation, please follow the instructions on this page for repair service.
- Please fill out the fields below with as much detail as possible. Include your complete contact information: Name, Address, Phone (Daytime), and Email Address
- Please give a detailed description of the issue you encountered
- Note that the form you are submitting is for a request for a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Items received without a RAN may not be processed/repaired and could also be returned. Once your Return Authorization request is submitted, an AMERIGLO® representative will contact you via email
- DO NOT ship partial or complete firearms.
- Package night sights in a box. Do not ship loose in a standard business mailing envelope. High speed postal processing equipment may tear or destroy envelopes with small items enclosed and the risk of loss is high.
- In the event the repair is evaluated as not covered under warranty, you will be contacted with a cost quotation. No work will be performed on non-warranty repairs without customer authorization to proceed. AMERIGLO® reserves the right to either repair or replace the unit at their discretion on warranty repairs.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT ITEMS REGARDING AMERIGLO'S REPAIR POLICY:
We highly recommend that our customers use UPS for tracking visibility, insurance and claim handling. If using the U. S. Postal Service, insurance and tracking options are available and should be selected.
Packages received at AMERIGLO® without Return Authorization number identified on outside of package may be subject to delays, including refusal and return to sender.
REPAIRS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED AS FOLLOWS:
645 Hembree Pkwy Ste K
Roswell, GA 30076